Temple Festival and Village Backwater Cruise with Lunch
Full Day Tour
- 8.30 a.m.Departure from Cochin to Tripunithura.
- 9.00 a.m.Arrival at Tripunithura. On arrival watch the Festival.
- Highlights: Elephant Procession (15 Elephants), Temple ensembles like Pancharimelam/Panchavadyam (150 -200 Eminent Drum and percussion artists).
- 10 a.m.Proceed to Vaikom Backwater Village.
- 10.30 a.m.On arrival cruise through the Rivers and narrow canals of different villages and see the activities like coir making .
- 01.30 p.m.You will be served traditional Kerala Lunch in a villagehouse on a Banana Leaf.
- 02.30 p.m.Continue your cruise through the River.
- 03.30 p.m.Arrival Back to the Jetty and transfer to cochin.
Note: On 15th December 2015 Half Day Village Backwater cruise with Lunch and Evening Temple Festival ( 8.30 a.m to 5.30 p.m).
Tour Cost: Rs.2,950/- per pax ( Subject to a minimum of 2 Pax).
The above Cost includes: Pick up and Drop by a/c Car, Welcome Drink on Arrival and Assistance of a Guide.
Note: Tourists are requested to wear formal dress.